May 13, 2008
Well that's pleasant..
I wanted to see my little count-down ticker to the baby today and see what stage the baby is developing, etc.. and what do I see but this..."The baby is now urinating." Well that's just pleasant. I guess from this moment it begins and doesn't end for about 8 or 10 years when the baby would be old enough to go to the bathroom completely unsupervised! This is not one of those cute little reminders that gets you all excited about having another child, it kind of has the opposite effect. Maybe I need to stop looking at this count-down thingy for a while! I am debating whether we need to re-think our decision not to find out the gender of the baby, because getting to buy all those cute little outfits and things does a lot for a mother's sanity and excitement level.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment