July 23, 2008
It's hot!!!
Well, swim lessons are over tomorrow- the kids are sad, but they have learned a lot. Ethan will go under the water now with a little help, which is an improvement because he has learned how to hold his breath. Although today was rough for him, he was screaming about going under, but afterwards he said he still liked swim lessons. Whitney has learned the freestyle stroke and the back stroke a lot better, and she is starting to learn how to dive- as unwilling as that may be. She's a great swimmer though. I am glad that they are over just because Jaylee and I no longer have to sweat it out while we wait. It's been somewhere between 105 and 113 degrees, and that is at 10:00 in the morning!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh man Jennie you poor thing! I watched Jace's swimming lessons in my lawn chair in the shade in about 80 degrees! You need to move by me!!!
If it makes you feel better it has been hot here too! The last few days have been above 100 degrees. I brought the heat with me! I am glad they had fun swimming. We miss you guys! We will have to play when we get back in town. Oh and I have a great book for you!
Those swim lessons really pay off-Cotter is swimming all over the place right now all by himself! We miss you guys-we are going camping this week but we want to play next week...we will call you!(:
I don't know how you can stand the heat, it gets to be 90 here and I start to complain. Thank goodness for the pool!.
Post a Comment