I totally understand, we are in the same boat here. There is a reason babies are so cute!
I agree with Tiffany. And there is a reason why they grow up so fast. :) Well hang in there. Giving up sleep is the hardest thing for me. I hope he is a good sleeper. Thanks for adding me!
Hey its Ashleigh "Chamberlain" Burgess. Congrats to the new edition. He is sooo handsome. Glad to see you are doing just fine!
Ashleigh! Hey, if you get this back,I want the link to your blog if you have one! We'd love to catch up with you guys! Thanks!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I totally understand, we are in the same boat here. There is a reason babies are so cute!
I agree with Tiffany. And there is a reason why they grow up so fast. :) Well hang in there. Giving up sleep is the hardest thing for me. I hope he is a good sleeper. Thanks for adding me!
Hey its Ashleigh "Chamberlain" Burgess. Congrats to the new edition. He is sooo handsome. Glad to see you are doing just fine!
Ashleigh! Hey, if you get this back,I want the link to your blog if you have one! We'd love to catch up with you guys! Thanks!
Post a Comment