January 7, 2009
So what did you think?
Thanks everyone for all your nice comments on Facebook for both Blaine and I. It was so fun to watch the show last night- lots of laughs and some good drama! I don't think I would have been telling so many people to watch the show if I had known they were going to show my prego picture though- it just seems kind of like we are all really into ourselves over here. Anyway, watching last night makes me really excited to meet some of the friends that Blaine has made on the show- they are all really dynamic people for sure. Although the producers were so nice with how much air time they gave Blaine, I'm sure they couldn't resist the humiliation of including the puking. Knowing how Blaine builds friendships with people so easily and taking into account how he loves to joke and kid around with people, I am sure they were kind of giving him a little zinger or something. Really though, I am so proud of him that he has changed so much in such a short time, and that he has worked so hard. He is totally not that same person that we saw on TV last night, not just in pounds but in determination as well. So Blaine, thanks for being so awesome and doing this for our family, but I glad you did it most of all for yourself! I get to say it too.... I LOVE MY HUSBAND! You guys did great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
They were SO AWESOME!!! Did you see how many comments I had on my blog about him? Everyone here in Utah is totally rooting for Blaine and Dane! So fun to watch...although I think I could have done without the puking scene! :)
I think we all could have done without that! That's awesome he has such a good fan base in UT- j.k.!
I am so glad you guys are no longer private. This is how I keep up with everyone. Blaine you rock! Our family's new past time is to watch you guys on T.V. My kids all love it!
Okay ... ready for tonight!!! It's so fun being into a show where you can root for someone you actually know. Thanks Blaine! ;)
The new picture of Ethan on the side bar is so cute! He looks SOOOO old!
I have everyone here in Blanding watching the show too! Tell Blaine that I was at the store and A.J. Mexican's mother came up to me and had to know all the details...well as much as I knew which was absolutely nothing! My whole school is watching the show and it's the topic of conversation every Wednesday morning. Love it! I tell them what a gentle giant with a great big heart he is. Can't wait for the next episode! Thanks for taking off the private. I look at the pictures all the time, it's how I keep up with all of you. And congats on the new little one! Love you guys,
Aunt Karen
Post a Comment