April 18, 2009

Easter was great :)

We had a great time in St. George, it's always so beautiful there, rain or shine. We had a great visit with Grandma and Grandpa Northern and Blaine's parents. We got to see their new house they are building, and that's going to be the party pad when it all done, I tell ya! The kids had so much fun swimming at the clubhouse up there too- Especially little Brecken. I think he just thought it was bath time in the heated pool or something.
It really was so nice to get away and actually get to spend some time with my husband. I have to steal him and leave town to see him these days. Thanks "Grandma & Grandpa Grape" for an awesome holiday, and for your sweet hospitality! It was so much fun to see you again!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Darling pictures!!

Lindsay Brummer said...

your little man is getting so big!! i am in love with that picture of him in the pool chair!

Lyric said...

I love you guys ... that's all.

Cristina said...

ditto to what Lyric said.

Anonymous said...

I love you girls too!

Autumn said...

I love seeing all of your pictures! Your baby is SO chubby! SO cute!! Glad you guys had so much fun! Hope we get to see you soon! Miss you guys!

Shane and Brandi said...

It looks like Easter was a hit! I hope when you start partying in St. George we will get to see you guys more. If you ever have a spare minute we would love to see you. I heard their stage was for performances from the grandkids. Let me know when tickets go on sale so we can get them before the seats all sell out!