May 23, 2009

Interview following the finale

My sister found this clip from hulu, an interview immediately following the show... If you look really really closely I was there!- Look between the guys' shoulders and way behind them- I'm in the purple sweater. Hee hee! Blaine's such a softy ;)  
If you wait for the player to load again after you view this first interview, you can see a whole bunch of other clips of other contestants also.



4 comments:

Lisa said...

Cool! I saw you :) And Blaine is a softie but that's a good thing :)

Shane and Brandi said...

Thanks for sharing! I saw you too!

Raelene said...

Thats awsome, I bet this has been such an amazing experience for your guys!!

The Razzle Dazzle Family said...

It was fun to see Blaine and Dane on the BL. It made one of our favorite shows even better. Good to see you are doing great and have an amazing family with a great dad and mom. Take care.