You know how people say that babies just crawl for ever, and then suddenly just take off across the room walking. Well, that's really the case with this little guy. I guess because he looks like he's almost two he's got to live up to people's expectations a little. He totally surprised us the other night when he took five or six steps all together. I finally got him on video this morning and he went even further than I expected, again!
Sorry for the sketchy video and the really annoying "mommy voice" (it even annoyed me, so turn down your sound. Although, it's fun to hear his little giggles at how excited he was!) If you hit the HQ button, the video is a little better. I'm an awful videographer though- sorry people!
Here he is though- this is so fun!
5 comments:
Oh I'm sad! It says I can't see it because it's a private video??
Sorry, I fixed it, try it again :)
He did just take off! He is getting so big!
Ohhhhhh! What a cutie! I miss him and I hate missing out on all the "new" stuff. Give him a big kiss from Grandma Jean
Jennie don't go getting too jealous! We found these place mats at Wal-mart for a dollar and sewed them on a slip cover. Hard I know!lol We just covered the Halloween pillows with them. Maybe I will keep it up and make Christmas ones too! hahaha
Post a Comment