Where has the time gone? My little boy, is now my big boy and such a grown up guy. Today is his actual birthday, but we had an early little family party and he's been lucky enough to get presents spread out over the past three days or so. I love Ethan's birthdays because he's just such a darn sweet kid, he loves every single present he gets. However, as we all know, Lego's definitely rule as the ultimate prizes in this kid's world. Grandma Jean and Grandpa Chuck got him a Fire Station set that he has been showing me pictures of on the computer all month long. Man, did that make him happy! Grandma Joanne also got him a Lego watch and he just had to wear it to bed tonight. I'm thinking that one's not going to come off his wrist for a long time. Anyway, thanks everyone for the great presents, Ethan loved them! Oh, and Daddy made a Wall-E cake for him. I have to laugh because I think of all characters, Wall-E is a perfect caricature of Ethan.
Ethan has always been my happy little guy- I just love that smile.
This is typical for him... his cars are his friends he has to put to bed like baby dolls :O)
What a baldy! Now that I look back at these pictures it's so funny to see Brecken without all his hair! Seriously though, did it take Ethan FOREVER to get hair or what??? You are all so nice for not saying anything...
Ethan was my smallest baby at 6 lbs. 11 oz. and he even dropped down under 6 lbs. after he got home. Scared us all, he was such a tiny thing. Wow, this seems like forever ago!
I love so many things about you, Son. Your sweet and gentle kindness, and your silly sense of humor. I love that you still (even though you're so grown up now) want to sit on my lap and give me hugs and kisses. You are such a special part of our family, and I love that you want more than anything to be just like your Daddy. I am excited to see what you will do in your life. With your talents and abilities I know you will do some amazing things. Me and Daddy love you to pieces! Happy Birthday, big E-man!




3 comments:
Happy Birthday Ethan! I remember when you brought him to my moms when he was just little. He was so cute!
Happy Birthday! He looks so much like Blaine. He really is the cutest little guy!
What a sweet mom you are. That was just the most precious editorial of a child I've ever heard. He is a sweetheart with just an amazing mom and wonderful dad. Happy Birthday from Grandma Jean too little man. I'm glad he wants to be like his daddy cuz he sure reminds me of him when he was little. Papa and I love our Ethan!
Post a Comment