Yesterday I was picking up Whitney outside of her school and one of her classmate's families was giving away kittens. We've been debating whether to get another pet since our last crazed dog incident is still memorable, yet Whitney has been asking me day in and day out why we can't get another pet. So, being the sucker that I am, here are our two kittens!
This one is Sparkles, she is Whitney's.
This one is Nash and as you can guess he is Ethan's kitten. Although, Daddy did a little suggesting on the name.

No one is happier to have these additions to our family than guess who....

Jaylee does pretty well with them, but there does come a time that for the sake of the kittens, I have to lock them away for a nap in the laundry room. She tends to like to pick them up around the neck, but overall she's very gentle with them.
They are so fun! Seriously, Mommy loves them too because they are so cuddly, but Daddy's never been a cat fan. Hopefully they will win him over soon.
5 comments:
You are such a good mommy! 2 kittens...I can't believe you went for 2!! My little niece that is Jaylee's age got a kitten for her birthday just barely...they only had it for 5 days and then had to give it away...she loved it WAY too much! Poor little thing! Hope your little guys fare better than theirs did!
So far it's been okay, but she does pick it up by the neck way too much. I just know I can't leave her at all unattended when the kitties are out around the house. We have loved having them, and it's actually great to have two because they have each other to cuddle and play with.
She's just practicing being gentle for when the baby comes ... wouldn't want her picking him/her up by the neck! ;)
That is too much fun. I think Blaine will come around, his is a big softy.
Post a Comment