
I just wanted to let all of you, my family, know that I am sure that Blaine would love to hear from you guys if you ever wanted to write him a letter. You can send it to me and I can include it the next time I send him something. We are allowed to write letters to him, but he may not get them immediately- may be even a bunch at a time. He told me he can write to us too, and that the show will be really strict about what he can tell us, so they will read everything we write back and forth. Still though, it's a huge relief to me to have at least this little bit of indirect contact with him.


I imagine by now, he's pretty dang sore, so any letter of encouragement would be appreciated I'm sure. Two days down... only like a hundred and fifty (give or take) more to go! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment