skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We're all about Healthy...not!
Well I thought it rather appropriate that the kids, Grandma & I should celebrate Blaine's departure with a trip to Krispy Kreme. That's so bad isn't it?? What can I say, every kid loves a doughnut, especially when you drag them from sound sleep at 5:30 in the morning! We all needed a fun little perk after leaving the airport. It goes without saying that I have got to change my ways or I won't be able to keep up with the new, energetic, skinny Blaine when he gets home!
On that note... (in secret code)...so good so far. Only a few tears this morning and some this evening. I had to keep re-telling myself not to expect him to walk in the door this evening, and that it's a good thing for all of us. I'm such a baby! Time to put on my game- face and suck it up!!!- I know he'll have to do much more than that!
Also, a huge Thank You to everyone who called or checked on me today. All your support, love and prayers are greatly appreciated. I know Blaine appreciates them as well, and I know I wouldn't make it a day with out you all- especially my amazing Mommy!
I really am going to try to blog a whole lot more while he's away so that we have a good journal for him to catch up on when he gets back. I won't be posting anything about him though, but check back anyway to see how we are doing without our huge, lovable teddy bear. Chow!
1 comment:
Jennie...so excited for Blaine! Wish I lived closer to you so we could hang out and I could help you with your kiddos while he's gone! You're such an awesome wife for being all supportive...I'm sure you're dying inside! Way to go get Krispy Kremes...that always makes me feel better!!
Post a Comment