Now he gets to do a few advertising things or whatever you want to call them....I just call it a really great vacation- New York baby!! We are flying out Friday night to spend a few days in the BIG APPLE and I am so excited. Thanks Mom- we totally couldn't do it without you because, yes, we will be "kid-less" for 4 whole days.
Blaine will be on the Today Show on Tuesday the 17th. This of 'course will be one of the highlights of the trip because I am a pretty faithful watcher of the show anyway. It will be awesome to get to meet Matt, Meredith and everyone else. Also, I will finally get to meet Jillian because she's going to be on there with him that morning. They will be funny together I think because they've kind of got that whole love/hate relationship going on. It will be great though. I think he's also going to do some radio show interviews, and on the Wed. following he has an interview with Fox 10 news. I'll post more info on that maybe once it hits the web.
Here's a big shout out to everyone who has made all the comments of love and support for Blaine- and all of us really. It was a way cool experience that has completely blessed our lives and we will never be the same because of it- in a good way! It was definitely one of the harder things we have done, but I'm so glad he was there and it made our marriage even stronger. We feel so blessed- Thanks again!
....And Blainey Boy- I'll love you forever. I'm just so happy that "forever" looks a little more healthy and a lot more active now.
7 comments:
I just wanted to say I thought it was very sweet of your hubby not to go for the prize of seeing his family and giving it to someone who really needed it. I love the fact that they are all getting along...to this point anyway. I hate it when they back stab each other. Last season Vicky made me sick. Sure who isn't out to win but you can win and still keep your pride.
Good Luck to Hubby....will be watching to see how well he does and CONGRATS on the new baby.
Blaine you did awesome last night! Have a blast in NYC!
Seriously...what a cool life you have right now! I'm glad that you have your hubby back and it was great to talk to you a little bit at dinner group. You guys are great!
I'm not officially invited to your blog, but I thought you might have one. I live in Puerto Rico now, (originally from Idaho/Utah) but served my mission in Mesa/Tempe area and loved it! So any time I hear Arizona, I get all excited. My husband and I love watching The Biggest Loser and had a hunch from day 1 that Blaine, Dane, Sione, and Filipe were probably LDS--you could see it, even on television. It was also fun to see pics of your cute family on TV. Most of all, I love seeing the changes that take place on that show. They are incredible and such an inspiration of overcoming whatever obstacles you may face.
(On a side note, I'd love to share your blog with my friends. If you oppose, please email me at kriggs99@netscape.net)
Thanks for sharing your lives with us!
Congrats and good luck!
Way to go Blaine, you did an awesome job the whole time you were on the show. You look great and we can't wait to see you in person. Jennie, you are an awesome wife for having the strengh to go through this whole process with him. Have a great time in NYC you guys, you totally deserve it. Love you guys.
Have fun in NY. You guys deserve it! It will be hard for me to watch the show now that Blaine is gone. I still can't believe it was the black team!!!
I read your blog about three times just so I could keep feeling the pride and excitement you projected.
Thanks for placing this online. I'm proud of Blaine but everytime I told people to watch I always told them to look for that beautiful woman Blaine calls his wife!
Love you all
Post a Comment