October 28, 2009

Brecken's Birthday

Well, I am getting rather behind here in keeping the blog updated. Brecken's big one year old birthday was on Wed. the 21st, but we had his party on the Saturday before. It was a whole lot of fun with lots of blue frosting everywhere, but he loved it! Daddy was in charge of the games, so he decided to do games that were on Brecken's level. We started out with a race to see who could smash a banana with their forehead the fastest & pick up the paper plate with it, then onto crawling races, and then seeing who could still say "Mama" with the most crackers in their mouth. Grandma Jean especially liked this game when Grandpa sprayed her with chewed up cracker! Needless to say it was lots of fun and VERY messy!! Way to go Daddy :D So now the big bub is one year old, and looks more like he's almost two. I get my daily arm workout by carrying him around since he's decided that walking is not his style yet. He can totally do it, but I don't know if he knows that he can do it. Anyway, lots of fun!

3 comments:

Lindsay Brummer said...

I love this! I am laughing so hard about the games : ). He is a sweet little boy!

Staci said...

Happy Birthday Brecken!!

Shane and Brandi said...

So cute! I love the games Blaine!lol