Okay, so some of you have heard this, but I still have to write it for posterity. Our big macho man, our big famous movie star forgot his own address and therefore could not write his patient, sacrificial wife a letter!
I was waiting and waiting to hear anything at all from Blaine thinking... oh, I'm sure that he's going to write me something as soon as he gets there, he wouldn't make me wait long. Well, yesterday I got a call from our little liason, go-between girl at BL and she said Blaine didn't know his own home address! Not only that, but he didn't even know a phone number to give her to call me- I understand that we all use the memory keys on our phones so we don't memorize phone numbers, but come on! They had to go and dig his cell phone out of the security box to get my cell phone number off of it to call me and get our address. "You're one pathetic loser!...No offense." Love you tons honey!
October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOL ... that's funny!
thats funny
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha...this is so gonna be one of those stories everyone tells about him when he's famous!!!
Post a Comment